This information note is provided in accordance with art. 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Regulation of Protection of personal data (RGPD) and describes the methods of data management of the interested parties who interact with the web services of the Data Controller, accessible online from this site and that they can subsequently request the data controller to supply products and
WHICH DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY
Based on the services it provides, Best Designers processes the personal data of users for the following purposes:
1) To manage back office activities in order to meet user requests (requests, support, claims, etc);
2) To publicize the products and brands managed by the company;
3) To improve the quality of the products and services provided by Best Designers.
As for purposes of data processing, Best Designers processes data with the legitimate goal of managing the requests it receives and performing analyses on the web instruments offered.
Given the aforementioned purposes, Best Designers will process the following types of personal data:
1) General personal data such as personal details, home address, phone numbers and email address;
2) Browsing data, also known as cookies, such as, for example, the IP address from which the user connects to the internet, their login data, the type of browser they use or the online searches they carry out on our website.
Personal data are collected on an optional or mandatory basis. Mandatory personal data will be appropriately indicated. If an interested party refuses to provide the personal data that Best Designers has marked as required, we will not be able to process their requests.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Best Designers collects and stores your personal data in digital format in order to meet the goals for which they are processed. In any event the Company will take the most appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect these data. The data are handled by personnel that have been suitably trained to perform these activities.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
To achieve the abovementioned goals, your personal data may be transmitted by Best Designers to third parties, whether these be Independent Data Controllers or External Data Supervisors. The third parties that may be involved in the processing activities fall into the following categories:
1) Suppliers of IT services that we use;
2) Suppliers of HR services that we use;
3) Agencies or suppliers of services that support Best Designers with marketing activities;
4) Our sales network, if necessary, to process your request.
In the event that third parties act as external data supervisors, Best Designers shall be responsible for ensuring that these parties process your data in a safe and suitable manner, in accordance with the specific process. To guarantee that this happens, Best Designers will ensure that the third party presents suitable processing measures and will provide the latter with precise instructions, supervising their operations.
OUR OBLIGATIONS AND YOUR RIGHTS
OUR OBLIGATIONS – The data supplied by you or collected from third party sources will be stored in our archives to the extent necessary and only in order to pursue the above goals. To ensure that we process your personal data in accordance with your wishes, in every commercial message we will give you the chance to tell us if you no longer wish to receive our communications.
YOUR RIGHTS – By contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org you can
– Cancel your personal data (e.g. if you no longer require our services);
– Modify or correct your data, especially if they are not accurate;
– Limit the use of your personal data;
– Transform your personal data into a readable format, i.e. ask us to stop using part or all of these data.